Sub Promotion

[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지

• Albanien
  • Apr 28, 2009

News Letter from Genis, Tirana Albania
Dear Pastor Jang!

Greetings in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ!

I want to thank you from my heart for your faithful support in this special time. I strongly believe that the Lord will use our effort for His glory and to bring the lost to Himself and build up His church.

This Easter was special for me because I worked together with the team of 4 Americans I wrote you in the past letters. They worked so well and did not complain at all, although they had to work hard. We climbed in many buildings and managed to deliver 500 invitations for the adults and around 200 probably for the children. God brought in our meetings more than 40 children and 30 adults. The gospel was preached to all of them and many children heard the gospel for the first time. It is sad that only the people from the path where the church is located came in the meetings for the adults and none came from the ones we went to evangelize for the first time. However, the Lord knows. I am so grateful especially to the Lord for the missionaries that are working with me. They did a wonderful job and we enjoyed working together for God’s glory. They started this Monday the first class of Albanian and are getting accustomed with the culture. They came just 16 days ago now.

The missionaries and I are praying that the Lord will lead them into the proper roles in the church. They have decided to help our church and another Baptist church at the same time. That is challenging for us all with all these dynamics that will occur. However, I know that the Lord is good and will lead all of us well as we seek to honor Him and serve Him. We want to honor the Lord by evangelizing more the lost ones. Therefore, we need help from God in many directions.

My family is doing well generally and my brother is blessed with a small daughter named Xhemi. I started last week the third semester in the seminary and it demands work and grace from our heavenly Father. This time is demanding and I need more grace to accomplish what the Lord requires from me.

I want to share now some prayer requests for the church and me personally:

1. Let us all thank God for the missionaries that He has brought to serve with me for His Church and His 
   kingdom.

2. Let us thank God for the opportunities that He gave us to share these invitations and the gospel and make
   new acquaintances.

3. Please continue to pray that God will use our efforts to bring the lost ones to Himself.

4. Please pray for unity, love, protection, grace upon grace upon me and the missionaries as we want to
   serve Him and honor him.

5. Please pray for them that the Lord will clearly show them their role in our church and the other church
   they want to help.

6. We want to focus more on evangelism so please continue to pray that the Lord will strengthen us, gives
   us more love for Him and the lost ones, boldness, open doors for the Gospel and the right words to speak
   the Word properly.

7. Please pray with us that the Word of God will be glorified in all the hearts of the people we have shared
   and will continue to share.

As for me please pray that:

1. God’s love and glory will compel my heart to love him more and serve only Him.

2. God’s grace will exceed in me as I continue to minister to His church and keep up the studies.

3. Please pray that God will give me grace to lead by being an example of Jesus.

4. God will give me wisdom and ability to lead His church well and help the missionaries that have come here.

5. Please continue to pray for the salvation of my family.

6. Please continue to pray that the Lord will give me physical and spiritual strength to do well with all the work I have to do in the church and for the Seminary.

7. Again thank you so much brother for all you have done and are doing for God’s work here in Tirana Albania.

May the blessings of our heavenly Father be fully upon you!

Finally, brethren, pray for us that the word of the Lord will spread rapidly and be glorified, just as it did also with you.”2 Thessalonians 3: 1

With love in Christ Jesus, Genis

제목 날짜
[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지 2011.04.28
[알바니아] 죠발린(Gjovalin) 선교사님 편지 2011.03.31
[알바니아] 이향모 선교사님 편지 2011.03.31
[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지 (1) 2011.02.14
[알바니아] 죠발린(Gjovalin) 선교사님 편지 2011.01.21
[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지 2011.01.19
[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지 2010.11.30
[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지 2010.09.17
[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지 2010.08.20
[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지 2010.06.10