Sub Promotion

[코소보] 디따(Dituri) 선교사님 편지

• Kosovo
  • Mar 03, 2009

2-1.jpg.jpg

2.jpg

I want to thank God for His grace and His mercy during the Christmas season. We had good and blessed time with the children. We prepared a drama for them, also for Christmas we delivered many gifts to them. It was a little bit hard because in our center that day 350 children came, and we were so tired afterwards. We hope that the children were happy and enjoyed the gifts. During that time I was tired and many times I thought that I need more love and patience with the children. Pray that God can touch their heart and they can understand and believe that God has a great gift for them in Jesus. 

3.jpg

3-1.jpg

Girl’s meeting is going well, and I want to thank you for your prayers. Sometimes I feel that they don’t have any interest about bible stories or about our teaching. In the girl’s meeting it is three of us women serving together; we have started to share a message every week which we take turns leading. We are trying to have new ideas for girl’s meeting that they can like and want to come more and to learn more things about God. Also I want to share about one girl from our meeting, her name is Shqipdona. I really like her character; she asks many questions usually, but this time she is not so concentrated on the lesson. Pray for her that she can know how important it is to listen about God and to know God. Her family is Muslim any many times her brother wants to influence her mind and her thoughts. Pray for me, Christina, and Min hye to have wisdom to share the Truth and to pray for Shqipdona’s salvation.

4.jpg

Also, I have a personal Bible study with one of my friends. She is not Christian but she wants to learn more about the Bible. Her house is near to our center; she has met many missionaries and she has listened many times about Jesus, but she still hasn’t decided to believe. In the beginning I had some problems with her because her character is difficult, but now everything is going well. We have a meeting every Tuesday and we study and discuss the Bible together. She is looking for job but also she is studying (past university). I hope that now it is time for her to decide to follow Jesus. Pray for her heart to feel God’s love and His grace, also for me to have wisdom during Bible study with her.

5.jpg

6.jpg

Last month my church delivered many gifts and some books for different schools; around 7000 boxes from Samaritan’s Purse. It was a great time together with my church, also such a blessing because this area is so difficult to share gospel. But during the entire project nothing bad happened, and also teachers were open and we had good time with them. Pray for these children who took the gifts, that God can touch their heart through the gifts and books. Also I want to start a meeting with girls in my church. However, I am just thinking and praying about it now, because my team leader said I can only serve in my church during my day off. I need wisdom and patience to understand God’s will. I don’t know if I can do because it will be so hard for me. Many times I am tired from our ministries in our center, and if I have to also work on my day off, I don’t think I can do that. Just pray for me to have peace and wisdom.

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Personal prayer request:

1)One of my brothers is coming in church; he is not Christian but is open about Jesus.
   Pray for him to know Jesus and to follow him. Please also pray for my family.

2)Right now I need to make a decision about coming back for another year to do missions 
   here. I am not sure if I will stay one year more with OM or go back to Albania to my home 
  church. This time I am so confused and I need a lot of prayer and wisdom.
  It is so  important to know God’s will and His plan for my future.

Dituri Ceka

제목 날짜
[코소보] 디따(Dituri) 선교사님 편지 2009.03.03
[마케도니아] 엔켈레자(Enklejda) 선교사님 편지 2014.08.03
[그리스] 야나 선교사님 편지 2014.06.10
[루마니아] 파네(Fane) 선교사님 편지 2015.08.07
[네팔] 라이(Rai), 우트라(Utra Kumari) 선교사님 편지 2016.08.05
[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지 (1) 2009.12.29

비엔나 한인교회
Evangelische Koreanische Gemeinde Wien
Schützengasse 13, A-1030 Vienna, Austria

© k2s0o1d4e0s2i1g5n. All Rights Reserved