Sub Promotion

[코소보] 디따(Dituri) 선교사님 편지

• Kosovo
  • Aug 22, 2009

It is difficult to do ministry with children in the summer time, because many of them miss the meetings. We can also see the same sort of thing happen in our girl’s meetings. Usually in center around 12 girls come, but now just a few of them. It is really hard time, but we believe that God will help us during this time. We are planning to visit them or to find new activities. We need prayer about that. We know that at their age it is difficult to concentrate, but for us is more difficult to find what do they like to do. We don’t want to loose these girls, even though sometimes is hard to work with them and to understand them. We need wisdom, passion and to be open to the Holy Spirit to lead us how to work. Pray for me to not be discouraged, but to have hope, vision for them, and also to have opportunity to share the Gospel and disciple them. This is what we need in our center. Especially I want to ask if you can pray for one of the girls, her name is Miranda. She is faithful and comes in center, also we visited her family. Pray for her to have an open heart and to not be effected from the others. I want to have a good relationship with her and to start a bible study with her. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

W
e have started a new ministry in a village near Peja. We have program for children. They are 6-12 years old. In the beginning it was hard because many children came to our meeting. Now during the summer we stopped the meeting because the children are on vacation, and it is hot to have meeting outside. We will start again in September, and we hope that the children will not forget our meeting and also the lessons what we taught them. We hope that through these children we can reach also their families and this village. Pray that God will continue to bless us in this ministry, and also pray for our team to have enough workers to reach these children.

3.jpg

4.jpg

During last months I am working more in my church. I have started a bible study with the girls. They are believers but they need discipleship. It is going well and I am so happy and I hope to see the fruits in future. Also I am planning to start a new meeting with teenagers in September, they are not believers, but they have been in children meeting for 3 years. I don’t know them very well, so I should try to have time with them. Also pray for them and I, because it will be difficult for me to start a good friendship with them.  One of the girls from my bible study is not coming because she is passing through many difficulties in her family, so you can pray for her to come in church and in bible study. She has started to come in church 5 years ago, but she needs more discipleship and more Christian friends.  Her name is Aferdita.
5.jpg

In July in Decan (in my church) we had a project to show a Jesus film in every village. We cooperated with Campus Crusade for Christ. It was great time and such a blessing. We have many contacts in villages from this project, but we need to follow up with them. This town is so difficult for the gospel to touch, but we believe that God is working and we will see the fruits. Pray that God can help us to keep contact with these people which have seen the film and are interested to know more about Jesus.

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

¬      I have decided to stay one more year in OM and to work in Kosova. After this decision many challenges have come into my life. Many times I felt tired and stress about my ministries. I want to pray that God will continually bless me with his peace and joy, also to provide for me for this coming year in mission field. I am so thankful to God because I have seen His faithfulness in my life, and I want to stay in faith and to trust him more and more for everything.

Dituri Ceka

등록된 글이 없습니다.

비엔나 한인교회
Evangelische Koreanische Gemeinde Wien
Schützengasse 13, A-1030 Vienna, Austria

© k2s0o1d4e0s2i1g5n. All Rights Reserved