Sub Promotion

[코소보] 디따(Dituri) 선교사님 편지

• Kosovo
  • May 21, 2009

During this month we had many projects for Easter. I went with my church to Gjakova, to be part of  Life for Kosovo project.

This project it organized from Kosova Church.

Many believers went there for cleaning the city, giving blood and many programs in the schools. It was a great time together , and also it so good to show our identity as a Christian in Kosovo. On Sunday was the Easter service, all the Christians in Kosovo participated. I hope also in future to have this kind of project to help community and to share the gospel in every city of Kosovo. Pray for all the leaders here to have unity and wisdom to lead and to work together for Kingdom of God.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Also in our centre we had special Easter  program for children. We prepared a puppet drama for them, and they enjoyed  a lot. We shared the story about Jesus resurrection  and we explanted the Easter meaning. Generally the children meeting is going well, but now the weather is become warmer and the children want to play  more outside and some of them are not coming in our meetings. Pray for them to come and to be touched with God’s word but also you can pray for us to have wisdom to use this spring time for new activities with children, playing out etc.

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

The girl’s meeting is still going and the girls are coming even the weather is become warm. Some girls who have been regular coming they are not coming last weeks.

I don’t know the reason why they are not coming, but you can  pray for them.

We have also a meeting on Tuesday with them, we wanted to have more time  with them during the week. I think this meeting on Tuesday is helping us to know them better and to build deeper relationship with each other. And also I want to tell about Shqipdona, last time I asked you to pray for her, and I think she needs more prayers because since one month she didn’t come in our meeting. Her friends told me that she has problems with her sister. Pray for her to come again and also for us to have opportunity to visit her and to know the really reason why is not coming.     

6.jpg

7.jpg

Shqipdona
Last week we had retreat with all the Balkan’s OM team. We had a great time together for four days. I got many encouragement during this time. Also I had many conversations about my future and mission. I have to think about my mission, and my future I am praying to know really God’s will. This week I am going to visit my home church in Albania and also I need to talk with my Pastor to know if I can serve something there or another place in Albania. This time I am so confused but still I am open to find more alternatives and to decide where is my place to serve in coming year. Please pray for me to have peace and a open mind to hear God’s voice for my mission.    

8.jpg        9.jpg

OM Kosovo Team                                                                                 OM Balkan Team

Personal prayer request: 

Right now I need to make a decision about coming back for another year to do missions here. I am not sure if I will stay one year more with OM or go back to Albania to my home church. This time I am so confused and I need a lot of prayer and wisdom. It is so important to know God’s will and His plan for my future.

Dituri Ceka

등록된 글이 없습니다.

비엔나 한인교회
Evangelische Koreanische Gemeinde Wien
Schützengasse 13, A-1030 Vienna, Austria

© k2s0o1d4e0s2i1g5n. All Rights Reserved