Sub Promotion

[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지

• Albanien
  • Jun 10, 2010

Dear Pastor Jang and  all Together of Viennachurch!

Greetings brother from Genis!

First of all I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers.

Thank you dear brother for praying for me and the work of the Lord in Albania.

God has been really gracious to me in this time and I would like to share His blessings with you.

First of all thanks a lot for praying for my trip in the Promised Land. We had a really blessed time there and I learned a lot. God has been so good to us and we have had a very safe trip. They stopped me at the aero port when I enter to Israel, but that is normal. I am from a Muslim country and I traveled alone. However God used it and I shared the gospel with one German guy who was checked also as I was.

Gary and Nancy are planning to come to Albania. The doctor gave them the permission just some days ago to come in October and they are working in their finances now. They are excited about it. So am I.

Sheri went home yesterday and is going to stay there for furlough. She is coming back on September 7th. We will see how the Lord will lead her when she comes back.

As you know already we are organizing two main activities this summer. One is a Vocational Bible School for the children and the second one is a Youth Camp. These are both evangelistic activities. In addition I decided to join another camp with the mother church. This camp is primary for believers. 

Personally I would like to continue an evangelistic activity from August- September with the teenagers. We will meet once a week and I will share the gospel and spent some time in fellowship with them.

I am excited about what God will do in this time as we fully trust Him. However we know that apart from God’s blessing in these activities we shall not make an impact for the eternity. The evangelistic camp for the teens is in the beach and we are concerned about the safety of the teens.

Therefore we need much prayer support. We would really appreciate your continual prayers.

1. Please pray that the Lord will be honored in our words, actions and thoughts.
  2. Please continue to pray for us as believers that we will grow strong in the knowledge of the Lord and in His power.
  3. Please pray that the Lord will give us boldness, the right words, and the open doors to speak His Word.
  4. Please pray that the Lord will bless the activities both the Vocational Bible School (1-3 July) for the children, the Camp we have for the teenagers (26-31 July) and the camp with the mother church in July 9-11th.
  5. We have a problem with the girls of our area. Their fathers do not seem to let them come in the camp. They are so fanatic. So please pray that the Lord will break this barrier according to His will.
  6. Please pray that the Lord will save nonbelievers that are coming in our meetings both children and teenagers.

Please pray for me that:

1. My family will be saved.
  2. The Lord will fill me with His Holy Spirit
  3. He will continue to use me to share the gospel and make disciples.
  4. The Lord will give me wisdom to lead the church well.
  5. The Lord will help me to honor Him in both church and Studies.

I am sending some pictures from the trip in Israel.

Lord bless you dear brother in everything.

Ephesians 3: 20, 21.

In Christ alone, Genis

제목 날짜
[알바니아] Genis 선교사님 편지 2018.11.14
[알바니아] Lejda 선교사님 편지 2018.11.09
[알바니아] Morav 선교사님 편지 2018.11.09
[알바니아] Toni 선교사님 편지 2018.11.09
[알바니아] 게니스 (Genis) 선교사님 편지 2017.11.09
[알바니아] 게니스 (Genis) 선교사님 편지 2019.11.13
[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지 (1) 2008.12.17
[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지 2009.03.03
[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지 2009.04.28