Sub Promotion

[알바니아] 죠발린(Gjovalin) 선교사님 편지

• Albanien
  • Jan 18, 2012

Dear Pastor Chang and Vienna Korean Church,

Greetings from the church of our Lord Jesus “New Light”, in Tirana, Albania, to the Church “Evangelische Koreanische Gemeinde Wien” and all believers in Christ Jesus.

Grace and Pace to all of you from the Father, the Holy Spirit and our Lord Jesus Christ.

I am beginning this letter with the greeting of Apostle Paul directed to the Ephesians’ Church wishing a blessed year for your Church for every brother and sister and for the leaders and for the Pastor and His family.

Dearest Church “Evangelische Koreanische Gemeinde Wien” we are sending some news related to the Church in my country Albania, where we feasted with joy the birth of Christ in the Christmas Day.

Brother and sister in Christ, it is the first time that in my country that Parliament and Government of Albania took special ceremonies and measures with occasions of this feast (because Albania is mainly Muslim religion Country).

Our Church also held with joy and festivity the Birth of our Lord. On that day we were gathered more than 90 people in the Service of Christmas. During this Service we made a lot of activities such as: drama, dancing, poesies, Bible verses, food and refreshments, just a very beautiful and colorful feast

1.jpg

We feasted also the New Year in the Church with brothers and sisters of the family of Faith where we thanked and praised God for the year we just finished and made prayers and supplication for the blessings of the Lord in the New Year 2012, for Albania, for the church and the worldwide church and every believer of Christ. Even that was late in the night (on Dec. 31, 2011, during 22h and 23h) we were 30 members of our Church that took part in prayers and worship.

We organized some parties: with families of the church, with teachers of the church and a lot of other activities during the time period of Christmas and the New Year feasts.

Now we are continuing regularly every service:

1. Children Service;

2. Teens Service;

3. Youth Service;

4. Women Service;

5. Prayer Meeting;

6. Bible verses Competition Service;

7. And the Sunday Service.

This year we have planned a lot of other activities which we will keep you informed.

Brothers and sisters greetings also form me, Gjovalin, the leader of the Church “New Light”, from my wife Liza, my daughter Ela and my son Redoni.

Thank you so very much for the great help you have been. Our prayer is that God bless every believer of Vienna Church for this help because your gift of Grace is powerfully contributing in the spreading of Gospel with our Church in my Country Albania where I live.

I am closing my letter with the greeting that Apostle Paul gave to the Ephesians’ Church; “Grace be unto all those that Love Lord Jesus Christ!” AMEN!

In Christ

Gjovalin Zhivanaj

2.jpg

제목 날짜
[알바니아] 죠발린(Gjovalin) & 알티니(Altini) 선교사님 편지 2022.02.25
[알바니아] 네르틸라 (Nertila)선교사님 편지 2019.11.13
[알바니아] 에미르(Emir) 선교사님 편지 2019.11.13
[알바니아] 게니스 (Genis) 선교사님 편지 2019.11.13
[알바니아] 레이다 비소 (Lejda Viso) 선교사님 편지 2019.11.13
[알바니아] 이향모 선교사님 편지 2019.01.07
[알바니아] Genis 선교사님 편지 2018.11.14
[알바니아] Morav 선교사님 편지 2018.11.09