Sub Promotion

[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지

• Albanien
  • Nov 30, 2010

Dear Pastor Chang and Veinna Korean Church!

Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

I pray that everything is going well with you, your family, and the church you are ministering.

Thank you for your faithful support in these years for me and the work of the Lord here in Albania.

I am finishing the Seminary in December 21 and my graduation is on December 23. God has been so much gracious with me and has helped me to learn a lot through the seminary. I want to thank you and through you all the brothers and the sisters that have been praying for me concerning my studies.

I want to write shortly about the ministry now.

Thanks to God the missionaries are doing well and we are working together, getting ready for Christmas. The situation with Nancy’ eyes and Gary’s kidney is the same. We are organizing two evangelistic meetings this year on December 25th. One is for the children and the other for the adults. The other good news is that there are about 10 young teenagers that are coming regularly in our Friday meetings. Also, Enea one teenager that has accepted the Lord recently is growing with the Lord and is being used by the Lord as a good testimony to his family and to his friends. Enea is so glad that he has the Lord Jesus in his life that you can not miss his smile in his face if you ask him about the Lord Jesus. Praise God for that! And thank you also so much for your prayers.

The number of the kids that is coming in our meetings is constantly growing and we are thankful to that also. They are about 15 now. In addition I have met two boys this past week that seemed concern about the spiritual things. They have been coming to the church when they were younger but they stopped. We trust the Lord that His Holy Spirit is working and we will see fruit for His glory alone. Pano, another young boy is having Bible study with me and Enea.

I have been lukewarm in my relationship with the Lord this time and I am praying to get renewed in my love for the Lord. God has convinced me for that and I am asking Him to give me back my first love for Him (Rev 2: 4). I am in the last month of my studies in the Seminary and the load is considerable. In the day of my graduation I will invite many nonbelievers, so it will be another opportunity to share the gospel.

I would really appreciate your prayers brother for me and for the ministry.

Please pray for the ministry:

1. First, let us thank the Lord about the salvation of Enea and for the work of the Holy Spirit among us.

2. Please ask the Lord to bless the young teenagers that are coming and save them.

3. Please pray in particular for the salvation of the girls that come in our church meetings and for the salvation of four boys, Pano, Doni, Arbri and Deni.

4. Please pray that the Lord will use Christmas to give us fruits of salvation.

5. Please pray also that we will give honor and glory to our God in this time.

6. Please pray that the Lord will give us grace to prepare well for Christmas.

7. Please pray that the Lord will use my graduation for the salvation of the lost ones.

8. Please pray that the Lord will grow Enea and Bora (A professing woman that is constantly coming in our meetings and has had a difficult life).

As for me:

1. Please pray that the Lord will renew my love for Him.

2. Please pray that the Lord will save my family.

3. That the Lord will give me grace upon grace to honor Him in this time.

4. That the Lord will help me finish the seminary well.

5. That the Lord will heal me physically.

6. That the Lord will give me boldness, the right words to speak the gospel and the right open doors.

Thank you so much brother and may the Lord’s blessings be upon you fully.

“Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever.”  Amen. Ephesians 3: 20-21

In Christ alone, Genis

제목 날짜
[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지 (1) 2009.12.29
[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지 2011.01.19
[알바니아] 저지 선교사님 편지 2017.05.16
[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지 2009.09.17
[알바니아] 죠발린(Gjovalin) 선교사님 편지 2011.01.21
[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지 2010.06.10
[알바니아] 죠발린(Gjovalin) 선교사님 편지 2011.03.31
[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지 2010.11.30
[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지 2010.09.17
[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지 (1) 2008.12.17