Sub Promotion

[코소보] 디따(Dituri) 선교사님 편지

• Kosovo
  • Nov 18, 2008
kos_01.jpg

This is my team who I am working with in Kosova.
Many of them are new members, and it is the first time for them to come and to serve here. Some of them are from America, South Korea and Albania. Now we can see that we are an international team. It is a good blessing, but at the same time it is a little bit hard to work and to have good communication because of different languages and cultures. They need to learn the Albanian language and some need to learn English. We need prayers for wisdom and unity and especially good communication. 

kos_02.jpg

In September we started the girl’s meeting again with teenagers. In our center we now have more meetings than in the summer because the children have finished their vacation, and they want to come in our center to learn more. The girl’s meeting is going well, and the number of girls who attend this meeting is about twelve. Some of the girls are faithful in coming to the meeting, but many forget the time often and don’t come. kos_03.jpgThese girls are not Christians, and it is hard for them to understand the lesson about the Bible or about Jesus. I need wisdom with them and lots of energy, because at their age they are so impulsive and hard to control. Their hearts are closed, so we need to pray for them to be more open. Also pray for me to be patient in finding a good way to work with them and the right message and lesson for them.

kos_04.jpg

We have a children’s meeting, and many children attend our meeting. The meeting is a challenge for me, but at the same time it is a blessing. We have worship and then share with them a story from the Bible and afterwards we play games.  During the meeting we have problems, because the children are undisciplined and don’t obey so it is so hard for us to work with them. Their families don’t spend enough time with them, so we have to be patient to help them to behave. Pray for me to love them and be patient with the children, and also for their hearts to be open to remember the stories from the Bible. This biggest prayer of all is that one day they can accept Jesus in their heart. 

kos_05.jpg

kos_06.jpg

I
want to thank God for Art class because in the beginning it was one of the ministries that I really didn’t feel peace about doing, but now God is doing good work there. Many children are coming in this class and we have a really good time with them. Pray that through this class we can share the gospel with them. Also pray that they enjoy it, but more importantly that they understand the story and the message what we share with them.

I have another meeting with girls; they are the same age as me. It is a new ministry for me. There are three girls in this meeting. Their names are Arbnora, Leonora, Minire. I really want them to learn more about Jesus and learn during our time together. Also I invited two more girls to this meeting, but they didn’t come. I hope they will come and their hearts will be open. Pray for me because it is the first time to work with girls this age and sometimes I am not comfortable with them. I have to learn more about their culture and know what they really need to learn. I need knowledge and wisdom.
Personal requests

Pray for my family to know God and to understand my decision to be a missionary. My parents are worried about my future, so please pray for them to feel peace and to trust in God. Pray for their salvation and to be supportive of me in my mission. This is so important to me.

Pray for my relationship with my team to be more unified, because sometimes I do not agree with some things. I want to be humble, and I want to know what God wants to teach me through this situation. Sometimes I get stress about other problems because I think something it is not going well and I don’t know what my part is in the situation. I just want to have joy and peace while working with this team.
Dituri Çeka

Tel . : 00377/44 569 360
E-mail: decani_3@hotmail.com
Account No : 1506001000741795  Raiffesin Bank - OM
Mail Address: OM
                                FP 70
                                3000 Peja
                                 Kosovo
  • 주신 소식 감사히 잘 읽어 보았습니다. Dituri 선교사님과 동료들 , 그리고 부모님과 그곳을 찾는 어린이들이 일상에서  예수님의 향기를 알아가는 기쁨과 소망이 함께하는 시간들로만 채워지길 기원합니다.
제목 날짜
[루마니아] 파네(Fane) 선교사님 편지 2010.06.03
[마케도니아] 황자선 선교사님 편지 (1) 2010.04.20
[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지 2010.04.17
[우크라이나] 권영봉 선교사님 편지 2010.04.14
[우크라이나] 시므온(Simeon) 선교사님 편지 2010.03.02
[알바니아] 이향모 선교사님 편지 (2) 2010.02.03

비엔나 한인교회
Evangelische Koreanische Gemeinde Wien
Schützengasse 13, A-1030 Vienna, Austria

© k2s0o1d4e0s2i1g5n. All Rights Reserved