Sub Promotion

[우크라이나] 안드레이 선교사님 편지

• Ukraine
  • Feb 19, 2009

Andy News
                                  (News from Andrey)

Dear Pastor Chang and all Vienna Korean Church
brothers and sisters in Christ

Firstly. I want to say a huge thanks to you for your prayer and finanical support from you which make myself to stay here in England and learning English and studying in the bible college.

I truly believe that this is all blessings of God that I have this wonderful opportunity in connection of Vienna Korean Church.
Just briefly I report to you How I live here and what I have done so far.

1. Mission Trip to South Korea

I have been longing for visting Korea for many years and then I got an opportunity to visit South Korea by involving Bournemouth International Church's mission trip to Korea.

To visit Korea was not easy task for me. firstly getting visitor's visa for Korea was very difficult and complicated but eventually I got a visa and went to Korea for reachout childeren and youth group in a church in Korea which Pastor Han arranged for us all.

We spent for 3 weeks basically teaching English to non Christian children and some Christian children there.

Two weeks of teaching English was not enought for people but we had developped a wonderful friendship with children and had unforgetable memories with the Church.

We enjoyed Korean food and visited a mega churches and amazed by such a highly advanced technology things.

2. Training in the Bible College

This is the second term of bible college began from 27th February for 10 weeks

we are all 12 people and two bible teachers who teaching us

Theology and Systematic theology Every Tuesday and Saturday

The course is very well organized and the teachers are all very happy with all the students.

I am learning so many things which I never touched that area of study and it is real good for us being equipped as highly effective Kingdom workers.

3. My ministry in Bournemouth

I have involved ministry in Bournemouth International Church

such as leading Sunday worship and Children' work in Sunday school and Cell group meeting.

These are all my ministry and also my training programme as well.

I will also involve ALPHA Course the bible study for non Christians in March

which need your prayer support.

4. Lastly please pray for myself

1)Pray for my part time job : I am looking for my part time job in Bournemouth

2)Pray for study in the college and improving my English

3)Pray for my ministry that I involved in the Church, Leading worship, Sunday School and

Summer camp I am planing in this year

Once again, I want to give you a big thanks and I bless you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ

Whenever I am thinking of you I feel Grace of God and his love from you

My prayer is God's amazing grace and blessings are up on to you all and

continueously God bring peopel to you for Salvation

May the Lord richly bless you and Pastor Chang and all family are very well in His Grace

Love from

Andrey Kufeld

1.jpeg.jpg

2.jpeg.jpg

3.jpeg.gif

제목 날짜
[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지 (1) 2009.12.29
[마케도니아] 황자선 선교사님 편지 (1) 2009.12.24
[알바니아] 이향모 선교사님 편지 (1) 2009.12.18
[몰다비아] 유라(Iurie) 선교사님 편지 (1) 2009.12.02
[코소보] 이성민 선교사님 편지 (1) 2009.12.02
[마케도니아] 황자선 선교사님 편지 2009.11.13