Sub Promotion

[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지

• Albanien
  • Sep 17, 2009

Dear Pastor Jang!

Greetings in the precious name of the Lord Jesus!

I pray that all the blessings of our Lord be poured out on you fully!

In this news letter I would like to inform you about the goals, share some information about our team members, and finally share with you some prayer requests.

Within September we are praying and planning to start Bible studies with both children and teens that professed Christ and the ones that are willing to know Him more. Sheri, (the only missionary that has remained until Beth comes in November) will start doing Bible studies with the children and the girls also. I am praying and planning to start Bible Studies with the boys also. These Bible studies are very important for the work of the Lord and we would really appreciate your support in prayer for us. 

In addition to this goal we need a lot of wisdom to faithfully continue evangelism. This academic year (September 2009-June 2010) is really busy for each of us. I am in the final year of the seminary now and I have to work hard to finish well. Also the missionaries have to master the language well and learn more about the culture before they get deeper involved in the ministry. It is going to be a real challenge for us to maintain a proper balance between these responsibilities. Furthermore, the missionaries will have to dedicate some of their time to help the other church in the new ministry (it is actually a church planting effort) they are starting. Although it seems challenging God has grace upon grace and has promised to lead us well (Psalm 23, Psalm 32: 8).

We want to continually do evangelism and we need wisdom and blessings from God to do it. The Lord has promised to help and our prayer is just that. In addition, we are planning for Christmas and we need wisdom and direction from God about it. We need more workers for the work of God especially man to help me with the ministry with man and the boys. A team from Beth’s church is planning to come in the next summer and we need wisdom to know what kind of team the Lord wants us to have here.

Nancy, the missionary that has Graves decease is not doing well physically, but she is doing well spiritually , thanks to the Lord. Her heart is working well, her thyroid is stabled but she has got problems with her eyes. Also Beth is having her surgery in her nous either on 17
th of September. She suffers from sinus and she has do this surgery.

I would like to let you know briefly about my family now and myself.  My family is doing well generally. My father turned into 69 on August and my mom is around 62 years old. They are doing well by God’s grace, but still they are not open to the gospel yet. As for me I had a good time getting refreshed physically and refreshed spiritually as I rested for 10 days. I need a lot of grace by God in this time so that I may be directed by Him, strengthen by Him and being empowered by Him for the ministry and Seminary, which started today actually.

I would really appreciate your support in prayer in this important time in our ministry.

Please pray that:

1.      The Lord will give us grace upon grace to honor Him in everything that we do, say, and think  for His own glory.

2.       The Lord will give us more grace to love Him more and be obedient and humbled before Him.

3.      The Lord will heal Nancy according to His will and bring her back in Albania.

4.      The Lord will bless the operation Beth has on either 17th  of this month and give her peace and patience especially after her operation.

5.      Please pray also that the Lord will bless our Bible Studies, Sunday Services for both children and adults and our weekly meetings.

6.      The Lord will give us wisdom, boldness, the right words, and the open doors to share the gospel of Christ.

7.      The Lord will send more workers especially man who will help the work with man and boys in the area.

8.      The Lord will lead us well and give us steadfast fruit as we prepare for the Christmas.

9.      The Lord will give unity and love with one another and will continue to protect us from the evil one.

10.  Finally please pray that the Lord will give me enough grace to do well in balancing both Ministry and Seminary.

I am closing this new letter expressing to you my gratitude for your support for us and the work of Lord here in Albania.

May you be blessed in everything!

With love in Christ Jesus

Genis Myrteza

제목 날짜
[스코틀랜드] 정은미 선교사 편지 (6) 2010.12.03
[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지 2010.11.30
[마케도니아] 엔켈레자(Enklejda) 선교사님 편지 (1) 2010.11.17
[마케도니아] 황자선 선교사님 편지 (1) 2010.11.09
[루마니아] 정홍기 선교사님 편지 2010.10.21
[코소보] 이성민 선교사님 편지 2010.09.23

비엔나 한인교회
Evangelische Koreanische Gemeinde Wien