Sub Promotion

[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지

• Albanien
  • Sep 17, 2010

Dear Pastor Chang and Vienna Korean Church!
Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!

I want to thank God for you again for your faithfulness in supporting the work of the Lord in Unaza e Re month after month. “Praise God!,” for that. In this letter I would like to let you know about the recent developments in the ministry.

Professing Christians

The boys that professed the Lord in the camp do not seem faithful and interested in growing. They profess to love and to have put their trust in the Lord Jesus. However their lives are not showing that their decision was true. I am going to meet them again and explain them more the gospel and challenge them to grow if they are true Christians or to expose the gospel again and encourage them for a true decision.

The girls are meeting on Saturdays in the afternoon and the sister that worked this summer instead of Sheri said in the last meeting that we met, that two of the girls seem really open, and the other girls are thinking about the Word of God and its reliability. It is good news that they are meeting. We trust the Lord for their salvation and their growth. My sense now is that we really need an Albanian girl that would work along side with Sheri. Two are much better than one. (Eccl 4: 9)I am praying that the Lord will provide us with another sister.

Evangelism

Sheri came back from the States and is involved in ministry now. Also Gary and Nancy are coming from the United States on October 20th. A great news is the fact that there are two brothers that are willing to come with me for a few months to do evangelism in our area. Twice a week I am doing evangelism with them and this is encouraging. I am thankful for that.

We are sowing the seed, as I understand from how the ministry goes and that seems difficult because we would like to see fruits. However God as it seems has its own program and time for the salvation of these people. The Lord in the midst of this circumstances (which do not seem to be favorable at all looking from a human perspective) is teaching us to walk by faith (Romans 1: 17 and Heb 11: 1) and to keep our eyes on the Lord Jesus and not on the people, or circumstances. Also we understand that we need to surrender more and more our lives to Him and be more committed in prayer and evangelism. We have found out that a great effective tool to share the gospel with non believers is through friendships. And I am praying that God will bless us in this way and give us more wisdom.

The children ministry

We are meeting on Saturdays with the children at 10: 00 Am and we are teaching the Bible chronologically. We are praying for them and trusting the Lord that in His time He will save them according to His good will.

Personal News

My father is 70 years now and has started to lose his memory, but is not bad and is under medicines. I have started the Seminary. It is the last trimester and in the midst of December I will finish the program, Lord’s willing. Also on September 22, I will go to Italy to participate in the council of European Baptist Federation. I will go in behalf of another brother that could not make it. I will meet my aunt who lives In Milan and I want to share the gospel with her and her family.

Please continue to pray for us that:

God will be glorified in everything we do, say, and think.

The Lord will make us steadfast to love Him more and His people.

God will give us the right word, the open doors, boldness, and make His Word to be glorified (2 Thess 3: 1, 2)

God will save His people and grow the church there.

God will teach us how to walk with Him in everything.

God will save my family.

God will lead us to the disciples that would make disciples.

Thank you so much brother for being faithful in supporting God’s work here in Tirana, Albania.

May his blessings be poured out to you continually!

For His glory only,

With thanksgiving,

In Christ alone, Genis

제목 날짜
[스코틀랜드] 정은미 선교사 편지 (4) 2011.03.28
[스코틀랜드] 정은미 선교사 편지 (6) 2011.03.03
[스코틀랜드] 정은미 선교사 편지 (7) 2011.02.15
[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지 (1) 2011.02.14
[루마니아] 파네(Fane) 선교사님 편지 2011.02.04
[루마니아] 디누(Dinu) 선교사님 편지 2011.02.04

비엔나 한인교회
Evangelische Koreanische Gemeinde Wien