Sub Promotion

[알바니아] 저지(Gjergji) 선교사님 편지

• Albanien
  • Dec 23, 2015
Dear Pastor Chang,
Greetings from Berat!
I have not written a prayer letter recently - but the following are our prayer requests and points for praise.

Praise God that 'The Church of Hope, Morave, Berat' is now registered with the Albanian state.  By the end of February we should be members of VUShi.(알바니아복음주의형제단으로 개신교회를 대표하는 기관에 등록함으로 정부인준의 공식교회가 된다는 의미입니다)
Praise God for a closer working relationship with two other churches in Berat.
Praise God that through our unity with other churches we have been given 129 shoeboxes, filled with presents, to give to the children on Christmas Day!
Praise God that Naomi and Matilda (our twin girls of 12) are attending a school in Berat and are doing well with their studies.

Please pray that the people who attend the church would have a deeper desire to walk more closely with the Lord Jesus.
Please pray that the believers would be knitted together as spiritual brothers and sisters.
Please pray that Gjergji and I would have a real passion, and be being filled with the Holy Spirit, in order that the children would long to be disciples of Jesus.
Please pray for Gjergji and I to plan and prepare to the best of our ability, meetings in advance.

One idea that we are thinking about starting, is a 'supporting school' for the Roma children.  It could include a free lunch and then support from paid Christian teachers for their homework from the regular state school.  In this way over a period of time, education should be able to lift them from their poverty trap.  (A program like this is already being run in Durres and Pogradec.)

We are also starting to work on a cottage industry project, which will employ women to knit socks, and then they will be sold in UK churches.  Please pray that this 'material' way of helping the poor would lead them to know Jesus.

Thank you so much for your support in prayer and finances.
May the Lord Jesus continue to lead you and keep you.
With our love to you and Lidia, Grace and Daniel.

Gjergji and Esther   
                                                                      page.jpg

제목 날짜
[알바니아] 이향모 선교사님 편지 (1) 2008.10.21

비엔나 한인교회
Evangelische Koreanische Gemeinde Wien
Schützengasse 13, A-1030 Vienna, Austria

© k2s0o1d4e0s2i1g5n. All Rights Reserved