Sub Promotion

[마케도니아] 엔켈레자(Enklejda) 선교사님 편지

• Mazedonien
  • Apr 28, 2011

Breath of life - a living soul

Genesis 2:7
Hello dear friends!
This month has been a month with different activities with the students and of course another month to thank God.
Every time I turn my head and see back, while I sit to write the newsletter, I see things that God has allowed to happen in His loyalty and sovereignty in each month and in every day.
Every month, every week, every day is a new opportunity. Every day there is a new hope for this country and for these people who are lost without God in their lives.
I thank God that every week we have had meetings with students, we have begun meetings with the girls, and also with the girls, we have begun fitness together. The girls who come to the meetings and activities, have been a prayer request and now we are seeing this happening. Thanks God we're seeing our prayers being answered from the Lord!

1.jpg

This month has left me an impression from a girl named Elmedina. Recently she is coming in our weekly meetings. For the first time, she has been in one of the meeting about 2-3 years ago . At that time there was none of the meetings that we have now. Albanian students came into meetings with Macedonian students and the meetings were in Macedonian language because we were at the beginnings of the ministry. This girl is interesting in that it is the cover (veil), but below the  veil and girl, are in great contrast with each other. It is a straightforward and resourceful girl, curious and asks many great questions. What I was impressed is that at the first coffee we had together, she was ready to discuss and to hear spiritual conversation too. This rarely happens with the girls here.
Every breath of life that God has given , is a living soul, but because of darkness and sin, this is spiritually dead. Only God knows the heart of Elmedina and the need she has for God. I pray that God will use our conversations to be glorified in her life and to see and understand the need for God's truth in her life
You can join us in our prayers about this girl, that God will bring the right questions in her heart and mind and spiritual conversations will be deeper.

Please, you can keep praying for the girls and boys, who will have the desire and be bold to discuss spiritual things

On April 9 to 10, we will have the Emotional Intelligence seminar. Dave Geen will be the profesor of the seminar. Will be in English and we will invite the Albanian and Macedonian students together.
You can pray that we will have the opportunity to know more new students through this seminar and that every detail of the seminar will be according to the will of God.

On April 10 to 15, a group of Albanian students, who are believers, will come from Albania. They are involved with the students Ministry back in Albania, so, please—pray that they all will raise enough support for all their needs, and that the Lord will prepare their hearts to see God's work in this country between the Albanian students.

Pray that I will seek Him every day, I will be ready for God’s will in everything , ministry and myself

Enkelejda Viso

2.jpg

3.jpg

등록된 글이 없습니다.

비엔나 한인교회
Evangelische Koreanische Gemeinde Wien
Schützengasse 13, A-1030 Vienna, Austria

© k2s0o1d4e0s2i1g5n. All Rights Reserved