Sub Promotion

[몰다비아] 고르넬(Corneliu) 선교사님 편지

• Moldavien
  • Nov 17, 2014

For this cause I go down on my knees before the Father. From whom every family in heaven and on earth is named. That in the wealth of his glory he would make you strong with power through his Spirit in your hearts.

Dear brothers and sisters we are living in Moldova, and I have my family on earth but together with you we are family in heaven.

I appreciate and full of joy that you pray for our family,our church and our country.

I want to thank you about your material support.

Now I would like to say about my schedule and activities in October.

With team and with program we were to asylum and first time in my life i do have posibility to visite orphanage with disabilities children.

In a common day in the morning we bebin with ”capela” .

We finished book of Proverbs and now we are reading Genesis, and after that we  pray for lessons and for and for evening activities.

Some of the students do have lessons about computers,  others about accountancy, and others about how to become a good sewer and also english and Korean.

I am teaching about culture of communication, about Greek and Romanian culture.

And definitely about christian culture. On Monday evening we do have fellowship with student ,we  are reading one chapter from book of Job and afterward  we do communicate about suffering and christian suffering.

I noticed that our yongs do have problems with theirs parents.

Is not easy to be united in talking somebody is talking too much somebody is silent to much.

When we pray some of the students especially girls are standing and pray with shawl like in theirs church house.

The group with name „Ghetsimani” is formed with students from the center, the students from faculty and youngs who are employee.

This group annually has changes some are coming some are living. Our church has a mission to educate them in christian culture.

First two months were for accommodation to live and with lessons and with scheduale. Many youngs are caming for small group but they are too young for baptise in water.

We do have like a purpose to develop their spiritual gifts and talents for serve the our Lord Jesus Christ.

We need a varied program because they easy become bored.

We change entourage, we watch a movie and we do have discussion. One of the quality of our group is generosity.

We can help the old persons in our church or to clean the street or to do other kind of job.

I want to say about theirs prayer request.         Many pray for

1. Parents repentance

2. that yong people learn how to pray,  to get answers from the Lord

3.interest enlarge for Holy Scripture

4 . to become a living member in church who belonging to Christ.

5. that God soften theirs hearts for kindness and strengthen mind for right decisions.

6. One girl Tanea her parents are depedent of alcohol and she are praing for them, in particular with her mother she has younger brothers and sisters.

7. One girl Ana is seek she has allergy and  because of that she can be present for lessons. She said that this is genetic from her parents, her sister has too this illnes.

8. Also vision for future how to work and where  to work because our economy is weak.

9. Once more strength not to fail in sexual temptations they are hot in this direction.

10. To increase desire for books and science.

11. To grow steadiness in good decisions and not to refuse to get to purpose,target.

12. To pass successefully sufferings and hardships.

We help students to love theirs professions not just for cash but to get satisfaction from that.

Finally, brethren, farewell.

Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.

Greet one another with an holy kiss.

All the saints salute you.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.

Good Bless you.

Corneliu Mteevici & Zina

제목 날짜
[몰도바] 한호진 선교사님 편지 2018.11.16
[몰도바] 한호진 선교사님 편지 2018.01.11
[몰다비아] 이골(Igor) 선교사님 편지 2015.04.01
[몰다비아] 이골(Igor) 선교사님 편지 2014.11.17
[몰다비아] 유라(Iurie) 선교사님 편지 2014.11.17
[몰다비아] 고르넬(Corneliu) 선교사님 편지 2014.11.17
[몰다비아] 이골(Igor) 선교사님 편지 2014.08.20
[몰다비아] 한호진 선교사님 편지 2014.08.20
[몰다비아] 이온 선교사님 편지 2014.03.10