Sub Promotion

[알바니아] 죠발린(Gjovalin) 선교사님 편지

• Albanien
  • Nov 22, 2011

Dear Pastor Chang, and the Church “Evangelische Koreanische Gemeinde Wien”!

Greetings from Albania,

Greetings from the church “New Light”, in Tirana, Albania.

Greetings from my family and I, Gjovalin Zhivanaj.

I would like to share with our wishes and blessings from our Lord Jesus, for You Pastor, your family and for the church of God that You are serving.

I would like to inform You in this e-mail for the work that God and His Holy Spirit of the Lord Jesus have done the church that I am serving.

During this time period the church is growing up and all church services are true blessings for every believer in our church.

Dear Pastor Chang and Vienna Korean Church,

I would like to make known unto You for every service we are doing as church:

On September 2011 in both our churches here in Tirana, we held the Bible School where took part dozens and dozens of children mostly of them were for the first time.

1. It was the first time that the Youth of the Church organized the activities such as: dramas, lessons and games. Actually the children service is held every Saturday.

2. Now we have started the service of teens (14 to 17 years old) where we discus different Bible issues and social issues.

3. We are continuing the Youth service.

4. Every Wednesday we are keeping the women service where we are studying now from the Old Testament.

5. Every Tuesday we are holding the prayer service.

6. Every last Sunday of the month we have the quiz game with Bible verses by heart and 80 % of the church is learning every month verses by heart.

7. Every month we are making concourses with Bible Books where this month we are having the 2nd Book of Samuel. We are teaching, through it, the Word of God.

8. We already have started the preparation for the Christmas Feast.

I am going toward the end of my Bible School by the help of the Lord. I am going to be graduated on September 2012.

Dear Pastor Chang and Vienna Korean Church,

I would like to give thanks to You and Your Church for the financial help you are sending to me.

This financial help has given me a great support to my work to be able to give more time to the sharing of the Gospel of Jesus Christ with people.

Please accept my prayers and supplications for You, Your family and Your Church.

We are asking also your prayers and supplications for the church that I am serving that it may grow up. Please pray also for my health because during last times I am having some problems.

Blessings to You and Your church in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ and my family!

In Christ

With respect

Gjovalin Zhivanaj

2.JPG

1.JPG

제목 날짜
[알바니아] 저지(Gjergji) 선교사님 편지 2015.09.23
[알바니아] 이향모 선교사님 편지 2015.06.12
[알바니아] 이향모 선교사님 편지 2015.02.28
[알바니아] 엘톤 (Elton) 선교사님 편지 2014.12.03
[알바니아] 이향모 선교사님 편지 2014.11.08
[알바니아] 죠발린(Gjovalin) 선교사님 편지 2014.11.08