Sub Promotion

[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지

• Albanien
  • Apr 17, 2010

Dear Pastor Jang and all Together of Viennachurch!

Greeting in the precious name of the Lord Jesus!

I pray that God’s grace is poured out abundantly in your, your family, and the church you serve.

I want to thank you personally again and the church you shepherd for supporting me and the ministry of the Lord here in Albania.

Thank you also for praying for me and the trip in England. We had a blessed time there as we visited IMC(International Mission Center), took part in the conference with other church planters, and visited also the Baptist Mission Society Head Office. We learned a lot of things from our trip. As it seemed to us there were no people ready to come in Albania in this time to work with us, but the Lord knows and He has got His people and His time.

Thanks for praying for Gary and Nancy. Gary’s kidney is the same (which is not a bad news according to the doctor) and they still plan to come to Albania if the Lord will allow them either in October or November.

We had a blessed time in this Easter. Praise God we had more than 60 children coming in our meeting on Sunday for the Easter. We sang songs together and shared the meaning of the Easter with them. Three children did a special program by saying a few Bible verses and singing a special song for the other kids. We thank God for those children.

We also organized the meeting for the adults and we had around 25 people. Most were not saved and one of my professors in the Seminary shared the meaning of the Easter. It was a blessing to share the Word of God with nonbelievers also. For both the meetings we shared boiled eggs died in red.

The two girls that are believers in our church are growing in Him and we thank the Lord for that. Sheri is doing very well and I’m so thankful for her and the grace of our Lord upon her. She is bearing a huge load, “Praise God for His grace.”

I am continuing my studies and getting ready to go in Israel for three weeks. It is a course on the Geography of the Holy Land. I think that will be a blessed time to visit the places the Lord has been. However I have to prepare ahead of time for this course and study a lot for the other courses I am taking now in the Seminary.

We are organizing two main activities this summer. One is a Vocational Bible School for the children and the second one is a Youth Camp, both evangelistic activities. We know that apart of God blessing in these activities we shall not make an impact for the eternity. Therefore we need much prayer support. We would really appreciate your continual prayers.

Please pray for us as believers that we will grow strong in the knowledge of the Lord and in His power.

Please pray that the Lord will give us boldness, the right words, and the open doors to speak His Word.

Please pray that the Lord will bless the activities both the Vocational Bible School (1-3 July) for the children and the Camp we have for the teenagers (26-31 July).  

Please pray that the Lord will save nonbelievers that are coming in our meetings.

Please pray for me that:

My family will be saved.

The Lord will fill me with His Holy Spirit

Will continue use me to share the gospel and make disciples.

The Lord will give me wisdom to lead the church well.

The Lord will help me to honor Him in both church and Studies.

Thanks so much brother for your continual love for us and your commitment to see His name lifted up.
I am sending some picture we did with the kids from the meeting this Sunday.

May you be continually blessed!

2 Corinthians 5: 14, 15

In Christ alone, with love Genis

1.jpg  2.jpg 
5.JPG 7.JPG

제목 날짜
[알바니아] 이향모 선교사님 편지 (1) 2008.10.21
[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지 (1) 2008.12.17
[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지 2009.03.03
[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지 2009.04.28
[알바니아] 이향모 선교사님 편지 2009.06.02
[알바니아] 이향모 선교사님 편지 2009.09.11