Sub Promotion

[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지

• Albanien
  • Mar 03, 2009
Dear Pastor Jang!

Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

I pray that you are enjoying good health as your soul is getting along well.

God has been so gracious and has answered our prayer requests for workers in His field. In addition to three people I wrote you, God brought another one. So, there are finally four people that have made a commitment to come and minister along side with me and other Baptists pastors also. These men are from an organization named Association of Baptist for World Evangelism. Their team is made by a couple of around 60 years old and by two girls around this age. They are committed for long-term mission. Therefore, I am taking the opportunity to thank you from the heart for faithfully praying for me and the work of our Lord here in Tirana.

The ministry has been going well. God has given me more opportunities to evangelize by different means. However, there are not yet new converts. Despite of this fact I am convinced that the Lord has His own time for bringing the lost to Him. Although I have had some opportunities to preach the Gospel, I should have more and in addition to this, I need to be steadfast in love and boldness.

There is Easter coming soon and I am planning to do an evangelistic activity for many people in our area. Without God’s grace and His blessings, this activity is impossible. So please continue to support us through your prayers also.

I am in the last weeks of the second seminary now and by God’s grace, I have come along well. I have had Theology of Christ, the Holy Spirit and angels and demons. Next trimester I will study Pastoral Ministry(1) and Islam(1&2).

I would like to share with you some prayer requests about the ministry and personal ones.

Please pray that:

1. The Lord will fill us with His Holy Spirit.

2. The Holy Spirit will help us have a deeper love for the Lord and for the lost ones.

3. The Holy Spirit will protect us both physically and spiritually, especially as we get ready to celebrate Easter.

4. The Holy Spirit will bless the missionaries and me to be in one mind and heart, to give glory to God, and make disciples.

5. The Holy Spirit of our Lord will move in the hearts of the nonbelievers in this time and that we will see converts for His glory now and in the Easter meetings specially

6. The Holy Spirit will enable us physically, mentally, and spiritually to present the gospel properly and see His blessing in our meetings for Easter.

7. For me you can pray also that the Lord will lead me well to balance properly the ministry and the studies.

8. Please continue to pray for the salvation of my niece. She did some bad things, and my sister has allowed me know to teach her the Word of God. Also my family is not yet saved yet. Please Remind my family before the Lord when you can.

9. Philipians 1: 3-6

I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always offering prayer with joy in my every prayer for you all, in view of your participation in the gospel from the first day until now. For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.”

With love and gratitude,

In Christ, Genis

제목 날짜
[알바니아] 이향모 선교사님 편지 (1) 2008.10.21
[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지 (1) 2008.12.17
[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지 2009.03.03
[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지 2009.04.28
[알바니아] 이향모 선교사님 편지 2009.06.02
[알바니아] 이향모 선교사님 편지 2009.09.11
[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지 2009.09.17
[알바니아] 이향모 선교사님 편지 (1) 2009.12.18
[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지 (1) 2009.12.29