Sub Promotion

[알바니아] 죠발린(Gjovalin) 선교사님 편지

• Albanien
  • Mar 31, 2011

Dear Pastor Chang, and the Church “Evangelische Koreanische Gemeinde Wien”!

Blessings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!

I am Gjovalin Zhivanaj the Leader Teacher of the church “New Light”, in Tirana, Albania.

I would like to inform You for what our Lord has done these days in our church.

Our services are going on regular basis and God is answering our prayers bringing new people in God's Church.

The children service is lead by Teacher Shpresa and two young christians (My daughter Ela and another sister in Christ, Migena).

We are serving God in Church with Teenagers Service, Youth Service and Women Service every week.

Every Sunday we gather in the main Church Service.

We feasted, on February, the 3rd Anniversary of our "New Light" Church, where we made many different activities.

Also on March 08, we made a special Church Service for women and mothers with different church activities and a special church evening to christian mothers invited to had a meal together.

There are a couple of days that we have started in our Church the preparations for the Easter Service. We are preparing two beautiful dramas with Youths, School Children, the kindregarten Children and the first grade children.

With the Help of God and the Power of the Holy Spirit we are working that the Glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ get  spreaded in every family.

Dear Pastor Chang, my heart is very grateful and thankful to You and your Church “Evangelische Koreanische Gemeinde Wien" for the financial help you are sending to me and this has been a great blessing to me and my work.               

I would also ask to pray for my family, for my wife, daughter and son that we may serve Only to Christ in day by day basis.

May God Bless You and Your family aboundantly and Your Church “Evangelische Koreanische
Gemeinde Wien" for this very precious help.

Together with our Church and my family we unceasingly  pray for all of you.

Enclosed to this e-mail i am sending some pictures from the "New Light" Church and my family.

We ask your prayers and supplications for our church and we would like to have the support of your prayers to God through these specific requests:

1.    Please, pray for the Leaders of the Church and more workers to the Lord's field for there are a lot of harvest;

2.    Please pray for my teological studies that God bless and equip me with His wisdom to do His Job and Will;

3.    Please pray for the New Church we have planted and the Pastor Joaniu.

May God Bless You and Your family!

With respect your brother in Christ,

Gjovalin Zhivanaj

Preaching.jpg

제목 날짜
[알바니아] 죠발린(Gjovalin) 선교사님 편지 2011.01.21
[알바니아] 죠발린(Gjovalin) 선교사님 편지 2011.03.31
[알바니아] 죠발린(Gjovalin) 선교사님 편지 2011.11.22
[알바니아] 죠발린(Gjovalin) 선교사님 편지 2012.01.18
[알바니아] 죠발린(Gjovalin) 선교사님 편지 2013.04.12
[알바니아] 죠발린(Gjovalin) 선교사님 편지 2013.12.27
[알바니아] 죠발린(Gjovalin) 선교사님 편지 2014.06.05