Sub Promotion

[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지

• Albanien
  • Aug 20, 2010

Dear Pastor Chang and Vienna Korean Church! Greetings in the Lord

First of all I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers. Thank you dear brother for praying for me and the work of the Lord in Albania.

God has been so good with us and we have been so blessed. It is true that He answers our prayers and nothing is impossible for Him if it is His will.

We had a blessed VBS with the team from the Corner Stone Church. Around 80 -90 children came and heard the Word of God in these days. The gospel was preached and the kids enjoyed it very much. “Praise God!”-  the brothers and sisters from Cornerstone and our mother church have done a great work. Thank you for your prayers. God has been so good and even in the camp all the church members were renewed for their love for the Lord and Savior.

In the evangelistic camp that we had with the teens the Lord blessed enormously. Only one girl came in the camp, but that was well with us. He protected us physically and spiritually and gave us great blessings. “Praise God!”,- He saved three boys from our ministry. I am so thankful to the Lord for these great blessings. They accepted the Lord Jesus in their lives and they are slowly growing in the Lord Jesus.

Their names are Amarildo, Bruon, and Endri.  Amarildo and Bruno are brothers and Endri is a close relative of them.

Please continue to pray for their spiritual growth and protection and that all the blessings of the Lord be shed upon them.

Also please pray for me that:

I will find all my ultimate joy in Christ alone.

God will give me more love and wisdom to love and lead these boys well.

That the Lord will bless me more with His Spirit (Lk 11: 13)

God will give me enough grace to be a godly example.

God will give me the right words, open doors, and give me boldness to share the gospel of the Lord.

As for my family please pray for their salvation. They seem to be so closed for the Lord.

Thank you so much brother for being faithful in supporting God’s work here in Tirana, Albania.

May his blessings be poured out to you continually!

For His glory only,  With thanksgiving,  In Christ alone,  Genis

-Pictures from the VBS-
1.jpg 
2.jpg 

- Pictures from the Evangelisti Camp in Bunec-Saranda -
3.jpg 4.jpg

등록된 글이 없습니다.

비엔나 한인교회
Evangelische Koreanische Gemeinde Wien
Schützengasse 13, A-1030 Vienna, Austria

© k2s0o1d4e0s2i1g5n. All Rights Reserved