Sub Promotion

[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지

• Albanien
  • Dec 29, 2009

Dear Pastor Chang!

Grace and Peace to you from our Father in heaven and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

I pray that you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers.

Let me wish to you personally, to your spiritual and your natural family, “A Merry Christmas a Blessed New Year!”

I will share in this news letter the latest news from the ministry, me personally, and share with you some prayer requests finally.

Ministry

We have been planning for the whole year on December 16th and 17th. Now we are clearer on what we are aiming and we can be more concentrated in the ministry for His glory.

Praise God-We have more boys coming in our meetings now than before. God has given me the opportunity to start the youth group again with a new strategy and a new vision. We meet each Friday for games and a short discussion from the Scripture. On the last Sunday of the month they will hear a message from the Word of God. In this meeting they are encouraged to invite a friend of them also. There are about 13 boys that come already for three weeks now. Many of them have been parts of our children meetings before and our church activities also. The Lord is bringing new boys also. I am very glad that the Lord has given this opportunity to teach these boys and we pray and trust Him that He will save these teenagers.

Another activity that I am trying to use to reach these boys is through soccer. Each Saturday when the weather is sunny I lead them as they play soccer with one another. The teens love to play soccer and this activity gives me a great opportunity to know them more, to love them more and to share with them the gospel in a natural way. Also I am trying to meet for coffee with some of them who are not part of a group yet. My goal and my prayer with these boys is that the Lord will save them and make disciples from them.  

Sheri is meeting with the kids regularly on both Saturdays and Sundays and there are about 13 -15 that are coming regularly on Sundays and about 10-12 on Saturdays for more Bible Study.

Beth is meeting with the girls regularly on Saturdays and also is doing Bible Studies with two girls and a woman. This woman has been a Christian for long time but had departed from the Lord. Praise God!-He had mercy upon her and has brought her back to Him. She is coming in our church and is showing willingness to know God more.

As it seems it is the time to sow the Word in people’ hearts and we trust the Lord that He will grow the seed and to make it give fruits in His time.

Gary and Nancy are doing better. However they are in the midst of a trial and they need grace upon grace from the Lord.

Christmas is coming and we have decided to organize two evangelistic meetings both on 25th. The first one at 10: 00 am is going to be for the children and the next one ate 5: 30 for the adults. Our prayer is that the Lord will save many people and lead us to the disciples. We have tried to prepare well for His glory. We expect more than 80 kids to come and around 50-60 adults.

Thanksgiving

1. That the Lord has been bringing more teens in our meetings.

2. That He has guided our team to plan for the next year.

3. Gary and Nancy are doing better.

Please continue to intercede for us in this time before God that:

1. The Lord will take all the glory by and through us and especially in these
   meetings.

2. The Holy Spirit will move in our meetings and we will see people get saved and
   be descipled. 

God will protect these meetings and each of the participants that has a role in
   these meetings. 

Please pray for me that the Lord will help me prepare properly for the message
   of the Christmas.

Please pray for me: 

1. That I would have the grace and the help from the Holy Spirit to honor the Lord 
   in everything I  think, do, and say.

That God will have mercy and save my family.

That God will give me more compassion, right words, and courage, and open
   ways to spread the  gospel.

That God will bring us more workers especially with the boys and with the
   couples.

Please pray that the Lord will give me enough grace to do well in balancing both
   Ministry and Seminary. Seminary is starting at the beginning of the January and
   it is going to be intensive and hard work.

I am closing this new letter expressing to you all my gratitude for your continual love for us and the work of Lord here in Albania.

May you be blessed abundantly in this time and this coming New Year!

With love in Christ Jesus,

Genis Myrteza

• Dear Mr. Myrteza,

My name is Cäcilia Ottenthal, Im 15 years old and Im a member of the Protestant Korean Church in Vienna
    since approximatly 7 years.
    My Mother and my brother are also members of this church.
    I was very happy about the fact that we have gotten a letter from a missionary in english, because eventhough my mother is from korea I dont understand a lot in korean.

I was very touched by your letter, mostly because I admire the fact that your commune cares such a lot about the kids.
    In our church, Pastor Chang also does a lot for the teenagers.

We pray for your goals and hope that you will be fulfilled by the Holy Spirit.

I would also like to add the greetings of my mother, who will also pray for your church commune.

Yours, Jungmin, Raoul and Cäcilia Otttenthal
등록된 글이 없습니다.

비엔나 한인교회
Evangelische Koreanische Gemeinde Wien
Schützengasse 13, A-1030 Vienna, Austria

© k2s0o1d4e0s2i1g5n. All Rights Reserved