Sub Promotion

[알바니아] 게니스(Genis) 선교사님 편지

• Albanien
  • Dec 17, 2008
알바니아 게니스 목사의 선교서신
(게시스 목사님은 김용기 선교사님을 통해 훈련받은 알바니아 현지인 사역자입니다.)
News Letter December 2008

Dear Pastor Chang and Vienna Church!

Grace and peace may be fully to you, your family and the church!

I hope that everything is going well with you under the Lord’s grace. Amen.

Above all, I want to thank you again from my heart for you faithfulness and love shown for us both financially and spiritually. As the time passes by I get more convinced that the Lord is working in our area and has great plans for our church.

This month the Lord has given me more boldness and more open doors for the gospel. More people have heard about the Lord. Despite of their reaction, the Word of the Lord has been shared and the Lord will use it in His time. However, I need to have more joy, strength, and wisdom to share the gospel. Two boys are in an evangelistic Bible Study. Their names are Doni and Xhino. They are coming and are listening to the Word of God. Also just this last week three men, a couple and a young woman came to visit our church. They are from USA and want to serve in Albania. They will pray and consider the opportunity to serve in our church also. At the end of the January, they will make a decision. May be these are the men and this is the time God has chosen to bring more workers in our church. The Lord has been very good to us and has met all our financial needs in this time for the ministry. To say the truth He has given far beyond our needs. Praise be to Him forever and ever! Amen. More teenagers are.

mission.pngI want to inform you through this short newsletter also about the activities that we will organize this Christmas. We will focus on evangelism this Christmas and we will organize three meetings. The first one is for the children from kindergarten to the 13 years old. The second one is for the teenagers from 14 years old to 18 years old. The final one will be for the adults. The meetings for the children and the teenagers will be held on the 24th of this month and the meeting of the adults on the 25th.
Brothers and sisters from our mother church will help us in these activities and I am so thankful to the Lord for them. in December 22nd we will share the invitation for all the people in the area. we are expecting 50 children, 50 teenagers, and around 30 adults.
Please continue to pray for us in this Christmas time that:
1. The Holy Spirit will convince for sin, for righteousness, and judgment.
2. Please pray that the name of the Lord Jesus will be exalted in this time
3. Please pray that we will see saved people in this time.
4. Please pray that the Lord will make ready the hearts of the listeners and the speakers.
5. God will protect us from the evil in everything we will do.
6. Please pray that the Lord will give us fruit that will last in eternity.
7. Please pray for Doni and Xhino that will be saved.
Also, please pray that:
1. The Lord will bring more workers in our church and
2. The Lord will show clearly His will to the men from the USA that are considering the opportunity to work in our church. We will be really blessed by having them in our church. 
3. The Lord will continually meet our needs that we have.
Finally, please pray for me that the Lord will:
1. Help me get closer to Him and be more dependent to Him in this time.
2. Give me strength, boldness, right words, and open doors to share the good news.
3. Help me be protected from evil and help me be filled with the Holy Spirit.
4. Finally, please pray for the salvation of my family members; my father, my mother, my brother and his wife, and my sister, her husband and their two daughters.
Thank you again so much dear brother and may all the blessings of our Lord be with you, your family, and the church you shepherd forever! Amen

With love and deep gratitude,

In Christ, Genis
  • Genis 선교사님과 새로 Join한 동료들,그리고 3meeting에 참석한 모든이들을 위해  모두가 심령의 열매를 맺는 2009년이 되길 기도합니다.
등록된 글이 없습니다.

비엔나 한인교회
Evangelische Koreanische Gemeinde Wien
Schützengasse 13, A-1030 Vienna, Austria

© k2s0o1d4e0s2i1g5n. All Rights Reserved